Friday, June 18, 2010

My office

I'm extremely lucky as  i get to work in so many different places.  My work allows me to travel around the local area quite extensively, and if i wish i can pick up work around the state or even interstate.  Now that Deli is "all growed up" i can do this more often. That is my long term plan.  So here are some photos of some of the places i have recently been working either at or near.
This first pic is of the Fraser  coast-Hervey Bay - home of the whale watching capital of Australia.  Not strictly working here. But i was canvassing the area for work opportunites for when i return shortly. :) Really...
The second and third pics are the view from my front deck, just outside my study/home office.  As you can see, its a great view and changes minute by minute, with some magnificent cloud formations over Mt Wellington. In winter the mountain is often covered in snow, as it was a few days ago. Its a great place to go for bushwalking, rock climbimg, abseiling and has some fantastic MTB tracks. All within 15 mins of home! I have ridden from home to the top - once. And back.  It was epic. Don't feel the need to do that again!!  I'll post more pics of other places around Tassie later. Its such a beautiful place to live.  You should all come and visit some day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment